About Virtual Offices
So, what's a Virtual Office?
A Virtual Office provides the prestige of a Cork City Centre address and the convenience of a telephone answering service without the costs associated with renting an office space. Virtual Offices are suitable for you if:
• you are frequently in meetings but cannot afford to miss phone calls
• you are often ‘on the road’ and sometimes in areas with poor mobile phone reception
• you often have times in the day when they cannot answer the phone
• you need a mail handling service
• your business reputation would benefit from a city centre address
• your business needs to project a professional image
Phone Answering Service
With Penrose Wharf Business Centre, your virtual office in Cork includes your own 021 phone number complete with your own voicemail.
You decide when your calls are:
• forwarded straight through to your mobile phone.
• answered by one of our receptionists.
• forwarded to your mobile, but diverted to our receptionists if you are unavailable.
Mail Handling Service
With our virtual office service you can use your new address on all business stationary and marketing materials. Your mail will be received and recorded, and you’ll be notified by SMS text message or email, as you prefer. All packages can also be signed for and accepted on your behalf. Also included in the Cork Business Address Service is your own 021 number and a fax number - just in case.
Your Office - only when you need it
As a Virtual Office customer of Penrose Wharf Business Centre you can hire a meeting room or small furnished office for an hour, a half-day, a day, a week or a little longer, and hand it back when you are finished. They’re perfect for Meeting customers, Conducting job interviews, Running training sessions, and lots more…
Our manned reception and a photocopier, fax and A3 colour printer are at your disposal. We also offer:
• Meeting Rooms in Cork
• Commercial Offices in Cork
• Serviced Offices in Cork
To receive more details including prices for our virtual offices or any other of our services please contact us
Looking for an on street presence or large office in Cork's Victorian Quarter? Thompson House has what you need.
Penrose Wharf Reception Unit 14 Penrose Wharf Cork
021 486 1300
(Mon - Fri 9am to 5.15pm)
021 486 1327
(Out of hours)